Potu's story (Part 2) . . When I realized, I am Toa (but just half), I started exercising with my mask. This is a Kakama Kanohi, Pohatu, when he was Mata Toa, he had a mask, like this, I know, it speeds up , who wears it. But me, not always, I think, its energy level is jumping. I can focus my element power with my big hammer, and I can break everything with it! And after the transforming, I felt sometimes pain in my soul. I named it soul-pain.
After the little strange thing has stolen the toa stone, Onewa vanished. The matorans, my friends were looking on me with suspicious eyes! I could not belive it! They were put up the question: Who are you? I answered everyone, that I am Potu, but they could not belive it, just a few matoran said, they can belive it, but I saw suspiciousness in their eyes.
I were in my hut, when I get a message from the Turaga:
Come to the Home of the leaders, quickly!
I obeyed the command, and I started to go to the Home of the leaders. I wanted to activate my mask, but it was not working. GOOD! – thought. I had to walk slow.
On halfway, I saw a blue person. She saw me too, and started to ran toward me. She looked upsetted. She got to me quickly, and held a trident on me:
- Who are you?! – she asked angry.
- I am Potu! – I answered with calm in my voice.
- You are lying! I know Potu.
Then I saw her eyes:
She looked surprised. A few moments later I saw on her the recognition. Suddenly she fell on my chest.
- Potu! – she said.
- Pohatu met you too?
- Pohatu? No. Gali! I saw when she died!
- I saw too when Pohatu died! And the stone…
- …Yes, the little strange thing has stolen it, when I was transforming! And now I am…
- …A half Toa! Me too! But you are tall, like a Toa!
- Yes, but I am weak and my weapon is so little, not like your!
- Yes, it is so big. – I said with a laugh. – And your fingers are so big! I think you started the transforming with your size and mobility, I started with my sterngth and my weapon’s size. And what about your mask power?
Then we arrived to the home. A few agori protector were at the gate. We said our name, and they immediately admitted us. We walked a little bit to the door, and we entered.
We were surprised best in our life then.
Photos from Hagi: