This gun took a lot of thought, but the build time was rather short.
My H&K mp7 features
- working r.i.s
- mock field light
- mock laser sight
- foldable foregrip
- mock suppressor
- Working selector for safe and full auto
- magazine capacity of 15
- FULLY AUTOMATIC SHOOTING!
WATCH THE VIDEOS.
- Video 1:shows gun shooting and the accesories
- Video 2:shows the firing mechanism and the fire selector.
The gun was easy to design because really all it is is a big rectangle with a handle. But the mechanism, now this was a bit more complicated;
- pulling back the trigger pushes the button on the battery box which is connected to a lead which is connected to a 9v motor which is connected to a large bionicle gear which is connected to another large bionicle gear which is connected to another large bionicle gear which is connected to 2 worm gears (put together as one) which is connected to a small bionicle gear, which, finally, is connected to the main gear. Some people may be able to build the gun out of this description, and some may not. That is why, if I get enough requests, I will make mechanism instructions.
- When the fire selector is down, towards the red dot, the trigger can be pulled. When you push the selector up, towards the white dot, the trigger cannot be pulled.
- there is a suppresor, which slides over the barrel and locks into place
- the foregrip locks into place next to the trigger, but there is no mechanism to lock it when you pull it out to use it, therefore you must just keep a little pressure on the grip to keep it forward.
- mock laser sight with rail
- mock field light with rail
I took a lot of pictures of the gun, and made a mechanism video. Hopefully these will give you an idea of how the gun works.
Enjoi and please comment! (remember, if i get enough comments, i will make mechanism instructions.