Making motorcycles proportional to your average minifig is much harder than it seems.
About this creation
Just testing a motorcycle concept. Custom building bikes is very, very hard. Certainly much harder than it looks. Anyway, here's one I made. Inspired by one on Brickshelf. I will bring pictures with better lighting later. In the meantime, check the thumbnails for high resolution pics.
The back wheel was very hard. I used two blasters for the axle, and it turned out fairly well. I think I'm the first person to use lightsabers for exhaust pipes. I'm proud of my idea, and think it looks great.
Now that right there is some shizzadelic sweetness. Very nicely done with da lego elements. My only beef is the wind shield. I'm sure their is some alternative, but in the meantime that's cooler than orange sherbert. Later.
FANTASTIC! I've been mentally toying with this one myself! I wanted to do a Kawasaki. A good place for hints is Soren's mech collection, there are a lot of great ideas there on how to push small parts to their limit. WTF am I babbling about Very good work! You should really post this on LUGNET, I'm sure they'd like it there. And if you don't, I will! :-D