This locomotive started off as an extra wheel set for my other Atlantic, which was two small for the wheels. Out of complete boredom, I started adding on to it, then using red bricks because of my lack of black bricks. It ultimatly turned into this.
The locomotive runs well, but it doesn't go well with sharp turns. It isn't really streamlined that much, but who cares. There wasn't particularly any real life locomotive to base it off of, so I just made it how I like it. Also, this is my first steam locomotive to use a real electric light.
Overall, I am pretty satisfied with it, even though it was not one of my serious models. It could've been, though.
MAJOR EDIT:I have removed the light and upgraded to 7-wide. Hopefully I can get pictures up soon.
I like the design of the ladder I came up with.
I had a little trouble connecting the wire to the motor.
Apparantly, this engine is oil-fired, so the wire came through were there would normally be coal.
I had to use two wires for the entire length.
A little blurry, but you can see the wire running through the firebox.
I had a tough time on how to get the wire outside the boiler and still make it look nice. This is what I came up with.