The 313th Legion learns of a droid prototype deep in enemy territory. The mission will be tough, and the enemies will be large in numbers, but it is the Legion’s job to retrieve, investigate, and if needed, destroy the prototype. This dangerous mission will be labeled mission X.
Mission X: Phase One
Create the distraction! Before the 313th can break through enemy lines, a distraction is required. Cell, the leader of the 313th's Sniper Regiment, is in charge of these distractions. He and his sniper squad have set up multiple “Portable Armored Sniping Posts” or PASP for short. This set includes Commander Cell, his custom sniper gun, and a PASP. (Impulse style)
Say you are a designer, working for TLC and you are asked to make any Clone Wars sets, what would you make? You are told that you have five categories for the set to fit in:
1) An Impulse-type set with under 30 pieces. This has to contain only one minifigure and a small vehicle or piece of scenery. Use baseplates no bigger than 8x8 (vignette-sized)
1. You can use any Star Wars-related vehicle, ship, scenery, minifigure. It doesn't have to be a ship/vehicle/minifigure/scenery piece included in the movies - MOCs are fine too.
2. You may have a maximum of five entries, one for each category.
3. You can use custom minifigures and parts if you wish - be creative!
4. Only LEGO bricks allowed, no megablocks.
5. Must be a Clone Wars-related set.
6. Please include a picture of all of the pieces used so that we know how many you used!