This is my finial product for my M4A1 Tactical. Scroll down for more details!!!
About this creation
- Credit to L4L for the ACOG sight and mag design
- Credit to The Expendable for the rail cover design
- Everything else is completely my own design!!!
- Lots of attachments (I need someone to make more for me if they want to)
- Working carry handle with superb details
- Opening dust cover with realistic bolt
- Working stock that extends (not shown in pictures)
- Removable magazine
- accurate details on both sides of the weapon (including ambidextrous selector switch)
- realistic front triangle sight
- realistic front rail system
- realistic charging handle
- and lastly, realistic pistol grip
- This is what the LDD file looks like when you open it
With the amount of money to purchase something of this size... I don't think I will be purchasing the parts to make it any time soon. I am not sure it would hold together in real life any how. I did however try to make it so that it could be made in real life. Thank you for the nice comments!!!
holy cow! im not quite sure how i missed this? but i have to say phenomenal job here!i am truly amazed at how well you got the shape spot on. Then on top of that your attachments looked like the real thing! i dont really know what to say, im blown away. I have rarely come across a moc this good. sorry for the late comment but i would like to congratulate you on this superb moc.