Its been a while since I've added anything (I've been super busy), but I really wanted to upload this. So after seeing how inaccurate my previous Dragunov was, I decided to rebuild it. The main design is basically the same, but with some much needed adjustments. I made it so that the magazine looks nicer, the fore grip is more accurately shaped, and the scope is mounted on a side rail. I also made a completely new scope for it. The stock is a little disproportionate, but I have a VERY limited amount of good brown pieces, so I had to make do.
Thanks guys. Yeah I know about all the flaws(blockiness, the charging handle, etc.). I made this sometime a few months ago, so I've realized some of the things that could be improved. Thanks for your feedback!
Only thing that bugged me is the charging handle seeing the rubber and when pulled back, but don't worry about it, I'm a bit OCD on charging handles. But great job, the thickness is spot on perfect everywhere. I plan on a v2 sometime in the future. Great job! 5/5