Your TANK MOC must comply with the 5 rules below.
1. Your TANK MOC must have treads. Any color. The treads can be the Lego rubber one piece, or track links. Even Brick built treads will do. But your TANK MOC CANNOT move on wheels (like an armored car).
2. Your TANK MOC must have a rotating turret.
3. Your TANK MOC main weapon must be a gun, and it must be mounted in or on the turret. (Missiles or rockets are OK, but only as extras. No gun means “No Dice!”).
4. You may only use Lego elements. (No brickarms, or customization of any kind).
5. This is not a dio. You can however, post your tank in front of a featureless brick wall alongside your INFANTRY SQUAD (Do not slip any extra equipment into this scene however).
PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT!!! I UPHOLD THE SMILEY TERMS OF EXCHANGE STARTING WITH THIS TANK!!!
About this creation
After the failure to conquer the PDRB, U.D.R. realized that its Land Offense just wouldn’t cut the mustard. So as a result of this realization U.D.R. started work on a new tank. The whole process involved the whole team. Details are classified but some weird lights were seen and sounds were heard coming from the development facility. All that is known is that soon after process started it was finished, and a new tank entered the battlefield. It is called the Anaconda G-1.
Maker: U.D.R. Motors
Engine: Nuclear Fusion Energy Generator G-2
Primary Weapons: Plutonium Cannon
Secondary Weapons: Plutonium Rapid Fire Cannons
Counter Infantry Weapon: Spikes on Front of Vehicle
And I am would like to comment again! I just noticed, your top speed is 125MPH. How? At that speed, the friction between the rollers and treads would make the rollers melt. Its a bit of an over estimation, I think. But still, 5/5.