Alliance of Military Nations Land Offensive Power DICTATOR-Class Tank.
About this creation
Because the allies of the Manticore were using it's name like something to be feared...because they were getting too comfortable with their power...the AMN has developed the latest in tank technology to combat it: the massively powerful DICTATOR-class tank!
POWER PLANT: Medium nuclear reactor and electric motors for insane power and torque
TOP SPEED: 50 mph. Can zip right along for quick penetration
ARMOR: 5 inches. Latest Kelvar/Ceramic alloys for superior protection and light weight
GROUND CLEARANCE: ~20 inches. Can transverse very rough terrain
MAIN WEAPONS: Twin 188 mm (~7.5 inches). This is roughly to scale with the Manticore's 125 mm cannon. The guns can tilt up to 45 degrees allowing it to be used as a sort of self-propelled artillery. Each gun has an autoloader holding 25 shells with a 12 second per round firing speed. This means it can fire a shot every 6 seconds, and 50 rounds before needing reloading.
SECONDARY WEAPONS: 50 cal. machine gun, 8 smoke grenade launchers
MAIN WEAPON AMMO: Antitank-188 mm LAHAT (LAser Homing Anti Tank) Depleted Uranium shell. Guided by a laser targeter from the tank. Range is line-of-sight. Artillery-188 mm high-explosive homing shell. Guided either by a laser targeter from the tank or a signal from our new aiming satellite launched from our mighty SLF. Range is roughly 15 miles. Other specialized shells may also be used depending on circumstances.
SECONDARY WEAPON AMMO: 50 cal. homing bullets. Aimed by a laser targeter from the tank.
You NEVER EVER want to see this view if you are an enemy!
1. Your TANK MOC must have treads. Any color. The treads can be the Lego rubber one piece, or track links. Even Brick built treads will do. But your TANK MOC CANNOT move on wheels (like an armored car). Check!
2. Your TANK MOC must have a rotating turret. Check!
3. Your TANK MOC main weapon must be a gun, and it must be mounted in or on the turret. (Missiles or rockets are OK, but only as extras. No gun means “No Dice!”). Check!
4. You may only use Lego elements. (No brickarms, or customization of any kind). Check!
5. This is not a dio. You can however, post your tank in front of a featureless brick wall alongside your INFANTRY SQUAD (Do not slip any extra equipment into this scene however). Check!
Cool! really like the track area design. when you get the time would you mind checking out some of my MOCs and telling me how I could improve my designs? I am working on minimizing play-ability,
to maximize the way the model works.
I have a personal rule that I do not smiley anything for DA but, after some reasoning, I have come to see you are allied with the one person who I am trying to push to the top and besides, its a cool tank. My war game will hit open beta at the end of the month and when it does, I'd love to see this in it.
AEWC is very threatening. We need a real alliance to get defense points. They are getting almost every member that joins and are racking up the defense. Will You consider a 3 round alliance with the Strategists?
Double your savings! Double your fun! Double your GUNS! Well, it's a tank and that’s for sure. Me gusto mucho! Boy, if you got all the DA tanks in one place, it would be a real show. General X, I think if you push this on other groups, you will garner some yellow head power yet. Attack!