NATION: Alliance of Military Nations
TERRITORY NUMBER: EA20
NATIONAL MOTTO: "Freedom through strength"
SQUAD LEADER: Captain Max Carter (center, pistol and walkie-talkie)
OTHER MEMBERS: Sergeant Alec Mason-RPG and pistol, Private Jack Clellan-submachine gun and binoculars, Lieutenant James Browman-heavy machine gun and pistol, Specialist Lewis Parker-sniper rifle and combat knife.
Captain Max Carter
Sergeant Alec Mason
Private Jack Clellan
Lieutenant James Browman
Specialist Lewis Parker
Your INFANTRY SQUAD MOC must comply with the 8 specifications listed below. Until it does, the MOC will not count.
1. Your INFANTRY SQUAD MOC must have 5 (exactly 5) members.
2. One of them must be identified as the squad leader in your write up.
3. They may be dressed and armed in any way you see fit, but…
4. You must use only Lego parts. (No Brickarms, or customization of any kind).
5. They may only have as much equipment as they can carry in your MOC.
6. This is not a dio. Post ONLY your squad standing in front of a FEATURELESS Lego brick wall holding their equipment.
Quoting Michael Rutherford
General X. What is this... did you bump your squad? I don't see any imporvements here. If I'm overlooking something, let me know, but if this is just a bump, thats not cool general.
What happened was I made a new squad and removed my old one from the group, but when the new one didn't get many smileys I changed back to this one so I had to re-add it. I realize it's not cool but it was necessary.