This post is a review to show how far i've reached on my Bf 110 project. I know it doesn't look like a lot of improvements(compared with the time used) but that is because I have deleted a large amount of parts. If there is anyone who wants to help with the project, please write in the comments bellow.
About this creation
Here is the nose, as you see it's not very detailed.
The interior of the cockpit. I was remaking the gun after my failed first attempt on the rear gunner's machine gun.
Here is the rear fuselage. It had the WW II Iraqi Air Force marking. (but then I decided to change it to German markings)
And here is the front view. As you can see, I removed the propeller blades from the engines as they were to small.