Proposal of Nokama, Tahu made a toa stone for us. She thought, we can lure there that crature to that stone, then we can catch it.
We went outdoors, to a glade. Taru made fire for us, a big bonfire. We sat around the fire and Ledah wanted to tell his story. Nobody prevented him.
- Turaga Matau said that we need to search-find a good place for our home-village, we needed to search that place at the edge of the forest. I went there with Tarduk, an agori. When we were on a big three bough a gate appeared on the ground, and Lewa came out. He said that here are a murderer, and I need to show that stone to Matau. Then the gate vanished, Lewa died. Tarduk was surprised, he cold not say nothing. I toke the stone and Lewa’s mask. I said to Tarduk, he need to find Matau and call there, and I will take care of Lewa’s corpse. In a few minutes a lot of matoran and agori came there with Turaga Matau. Then the corpse disappeared with a big light. Incredulous whispering started between the villagers. The turaga saw the stone in my hand and he shouted: That’s a toa stone! Then the stone started to light, and I started the transforming but halfway That red-spiked creature has stolen the stone! But evereybody belives in me, they know that I am Ledah.
- Not like me… - I said.
- When I was transforming – said Oren – the monster could take the stone from my hands very hardly, the stone was too more time in my hand, I think I am not just half toa, I am a… three-quarter toa!
Eveybody laughed. Then a big silence came on the half toa team. Everybody depth in his/her thought.
- Ouch! – suddenly Hagi shouted.
- What’s? – Everybody asked.
- I… I do not know… how I can say… my soul… sometimes hurt…
- You too? – everybody asked surprised except for Kyra and Oren.
- I thought just I have pain in my soul.
- I named it soulpain.
- Logical… - said Gyce
- Now I can sleep well! – said Hagi. – But somebody need to watch the stone.
- I undertake the mission – I said.
- Good now we can sleep. – she made a naughty glance at me.
- Sleep well.
An hour elapsed uneventfully. But suddenly Kyra spoke softly:
- You belive me?
- In what? – I asked.
- Everybody thinks I am an informer. I see in their eyes, they don’t belive me.
- Don’t worry. I belive you. You are a real toa, I feel.
Then the crature appeared on the skyline. I woke everybody noiselessly.
- There is the… little monster – I whispered. – when it is near the stone, we catch it.
When the monster was approaching, it’s features has been more visible. When it was near the fire, everybody has seen it in complete lifesize. The creature was little but it’s spikes were frightening.
But soon, another six has appeared.