"Log 3 - Sith Empire"
-- We have crippled the Jedi's only cruiser, we have but to finish it. Their engines are down and they are panicked. All we have to do is rip the survivors apart. This move will demoralise the Jedi, then Endor will be ours! --
Ok so there you have it! Mission 3. I'll just add some stuff here to make it clear what you have to do.
1. Please title your creation: "The Great Force War, Mission 3: Boarded"
2. Please make all your buildings at least on a 16x16 plate, anything smaller will not be accepted.
3. You can use as many figures as you like. For this mission you can use any background figures that you like but the only fighting figures at this stage can be Jedi and Sith.
4. Follow your instructions!
- If you are a Padawan your scene should show you escorting refugee's from escape pods across the surface of Endor.
- If you are a Jedi Knight your scene should show you in the engine rooms of the Interceptor dealing with the Sith saboteurs.
- If you are a Jedi Council Member your scene must show you on the bridge of the Interceptor dealing with the leader of the Sith attack.
- If you are an Acolyte you must show your character attempting to stop the Padawans fleeing the Interceptor with the Refugees in the ship's escape pods.
- If you are an Apprentice your scene must show you hunting bands of Padawans and refugees on the surface of Endor.
- If you are a Dark Council member you must show yourself in the ships Hangar facing the Jedi who have come to assist the Interceptor
5. You must post your entry by Sunday. Judging will carry out whenever your MOC is up but anything entered after Sunday will not count, results will be out on Monday.
6. Again, keep comics to a minimum and pleace no computer generated creations unless you really have to.
About this creation
"The three Jedi and two ewoks running for an escape pod certainly didn't expect to find me here. i blocked there way so they could not get through, and all three ignited there sabers."
"They were only padawans and were easy to defeat. i killed every one of them, including the ewok refugees.
escape pod controls.
the opening escape pod hatch.
a little sign thingy, i guess it says "emergency escape pod" or something.