I get bored when I'm doing my Spanish language lessons, so I occasionally moc as I learn. This is one of the examples of that.
The basic idea was to build the chest area in a new way I haven't tried before, which I hoped would give it much cleaner lines. I also wanted a much more manga style to the finished design.
Shopping list of possible changes:
- the axe weapon is pretty poor, even by my standards, I do want to revisit that.
- head, while looking vaguely samurai like, is just a bit TOO big for the body type.
- rear, oh dear, did I forget to put anything back there? yep I sure did.
Stuff that went well or ok:
- while it isn't the most original foot design, it actually seems to work with this revised style.
- skirt / taset. I like how this looks, though it probably would make posing the legs a pain.
- scale, larger than my first generation CyberAgent Knights, but still in scale with my CyberAgent Neo, PPM and Ultimate sub-lines. The scale is also pretty close to most (if not all) of the ShadowAgent range.
Technically there isn't one. But if I'm forced to come up with something off the top of my head....
The CyberAgency has discovered a portal into the Medieval universe. Emperor Rex, loosing in his war with the dark elves, requests the CyberAgency aid him, to which they provide their own futuristic technology to engineer a new generation of technomagic cyborgs.