So to take advantage of Design By Me before it closed, I bought the MandalMotors Dunelizard from my previous page shown from LDD. It arrived to me about a month and a half later and was well worth the wait. I have more on the build itself on Flicker here and ended up playing as I built it hahaha.
So after the two day build of using both the paper instructions and my LDD file, the beast was finished and sitting at 51 studs long.
A close up of the cockpit... for some reason, I got two different color tints of the front 1x1 slope glass pieces that sit above the nose guns. I'll worry about getting them to match later... I guess some Lego guy just cleaned that part of the glass better then the rest.
Its final display spot in my room with the rest of my Lego collection.
Some other pictures of me showing the strength of it's wings and other little modifications I did.
I had later found the engine was not well connected, so as you can see I just ended up wiring it to the rest of the ship. It works for now. I also used wires to hold the aft end together, as the top of it was just a flap. With all that fixed the ship is structuraly sound and playable other then just being fragile lol.
Another modification was adding in a little air scoop under the engine to lessen the weight that the wings held. I was lucky and managed to find the ship's center of gravity as you can see in my brave test on my desk heh.
A link to the SWG info on it if anyone was wondering about the sources . That shows the style 1, but they are just the same.