The tone of green was chosen to convey the deadly shroud of sickness that he brings with him. On top his fearsome steed, holding his massive weapon, few dare stand in his way.
- Skiff Helmet with cut-up cattlehorns glued on.
- Samurai armour uses a modified Green Goblin mask for the front portion of the original armour.
- Sword clip glued to armour to hold the katana.
- Scythe blade cut from a 4x6 Lego flag. Two Lego clips were then cut and glued to the blade.
- Modified Fenris Wolf head for the Horse's helm
- Cut up barding.
- Flag made of clear transparency; spray coloured and decalled.
is there something wrong with customization makuta bane? look at saber scorpion, he cuts stuff all the time for his minifigs and he is like, famous. lol. btw nice samurai guy. i dont even have any gold pieces! 5/5
Although your Black Samurai is still the greatest, in my opinion, this one comes close to yet is still sheer brilliance. Your attention to detail, colour schemes & skill is above that of us mere mortals ;) Great work :)
very nice. exelent custom, love the colors. most custom figs look sloppy, but this is better than any i've seen. keep it up!
edit: and now that i look at it, all of your custom figs have this same flawless nature! awesome!