<font color=red>My newest version of the Me-109, which is an after war Me-109 carrying Swiss neutral markings. The biggest challange of this build was the rear fuselage, because due to the markings part of it had to be redesigned. A care ful eye may spot that I ran out of white cheese and will spot that I worgot to put on exhausts :P The wing was also slightly modified to give it a more scale look and to accomidate the colors. I also put the cannon blisters down one stud and made the canopy open in a a scale way. An expert on 109's may also notice that the flaps match the emil version, as the dont slit in two. This was because the split flaps in lego were much to thick and ruined the look of this plane completely.
Anyways, I'm still working on my fw-190/Ta-152, but it's really turning out to be a bugger. To most people what I have at this point would be perfectly acceptable, but to a perfectionist like me it is not. It would also be awesome if I could build a Ju-88 mistel, but I just dont have the pieces. The next markings for this bird that I may attept would be some JG-52 Erich hartmann markings or some late war finnish markings.<font color=red>
About this creation
Edit: Crap, I lost my main photo, oh well :/
Please rate and comment ;D