Medium Assault Walker protype number 22 veriant Delta (v4), is the third Walker to be put into production by the United Nations Space Corps.
About this creation
--// Start File
United Nations Space Corp.
Encryption Code: Green
Public Key: File / Vehicle Descrip... / Coyote/
From: UNSC/Shadoworks HQ C. M. Finley
To: All MOC Page Personnel
Classification: Limited Declassification
Medium Assault Walker protype number 22 veriant Delta (v4), is the third Walker to be put into production by the United Nations Space Corps. What this Walker lacks in speed and ungodly amounts of armor it more then makes up for in its Versatility and ability to use any small to medium caliber weapons currently in production by the UNSC. Large caliber used on large aircraft and spacecraft is the exception of course. Along with the ability to operate in almost any weather and terrain. The fitting this Mech shows is the standard fitting for any new Pilot.
One thing that was done right in this model was the introduction of a compact module that splits water molecules into its two base elements Oxygen which either gets stored for the driver or returned into the atmosphere, and Hydrogen which is pumped into a small tank that acts like a buffer zone between the module and the Reactor.
One of the Domes on the top rear is a DOPPLER dish used for accurate weather predictions, the other is a RADAR dish, both are used in combination together for real time accurate weather and locationof targets for enhanced targeting prediction.
The back access panel opens to provide access to the Fusion core that provide power to every system on the Mech, including the motors that power the legs.
The weapons shown in the third to last frame are as follows left to center,
1. 50. cal anti-personal quad barreled machine gun firing 6-700 rounds a minute.
2. 7.62mm anti-personal quad barreled machine gun firing 1400 rounds a minute.
3. Is not shown cause LDD dosent like me is a Dual mounted M-134 Mini Gun Firing 3,000 rounds a minute.
1. Missle Pod; capacity, 3 short range Tactical Missiles, 12 AGM-118 FireStorm Surface-to-Surface Self Guided Missles either Shaped Charge (SC)(Blue) or High Explosive with flechettes (HEF)(Red) or 14 2.75 in Rockets either SC, HEF, or White Phosphorus (WP).
2. HELP; Fires a High Energy Laser Pulse Beam continuosly for 40 seconds capable of penatrating most combinations of hard armor, the down side with the weapons is its reliance on a specific gas for fuel and its cool down time between shots is almost two minutesdo to the temperatures the barrel reaches when its fired.
3. XM-109; is a 105mm Magneticly Accelerated Cannon firing up to 40 rounds a minute. the XM-109 is capable at any range of being very devistating, at short range (less then 3 miles) it makes for a very excellant Sniper rifle, at ranges beyond Five miles it makes for a very supurb Artilary Cannon.
4. XM-71; is a double barreled Auto Cannon firing 20mm Depleated Uranium rounds up to 900 rounds a minute, each.
5. Is not shown cause LDD dosent like me but its the GAU-8 Avenger, 30mm Gatling Gun firing 4,200 rounds a minute.
1. High Frequancy / GPS Antanna, increases targeting sensitivity and reduces the time between target acuisition signals.
End File //--
I would like to give some credit to Brian Kescenovitz for his tutorial for the legs, even though I didnt use them it still helped me build this version of the legs which is based off of the Mechs used in Battlefield 2142.
I Hope You All Enjoy
***Disclaimer*** I'd like to say that my moc's are not a direct copy from anyone, all the ships/vihicles in my universe may have some relation or reference to Halo, Star Trek, Stargate, or Star Wars, This was not done intentionally...
THat's a killer Assault mech you've got there! And allt he attachments and weapon loadouts are pretty tight! Rated 5 for design,function, and accessories. Please check out my MOC's, comment, and rate, if you have time?
Now THIS is a Mech! There are a few elements of this design that i would like to incorporate into a mech WIP of my own, would it be too much trouble to upload the LXF file? If not can you E-Mail it to me? (i'll give you my address when and if i get a yes on that)