This is a trebuchet I built some time ago. For some time I got really interested in catapults and made several attempts to build some out of wood. It was pretty hard as you can probably imagine. So I attempted to make it out of Lego. It fires about 7 ft. But is inconsistent. As you can probably see, I really did not care about matching colors--I just wanted to see if it would work. I was unable to construct a lego sling, so I used a piece of cloth instead. I will hopefully put a video of it firing soon!
Awesome work! I made one of these from wood once, I can't imagine how difficult a LEGO one would be.
official rating: 5/5
part usage 9/10