MOCpages : Share your LEGO® creations
LEGO models my own creation MOCpages toys shop MOCIA 2, pt 17Other
Welcome to the world's greatest LEGO fan community!
Explore cool creations, share your own, and have lots of fun together.  ~  It's all free!
MOCIA 2, pt 17
The first practical Interactive Adventure in MOC form, and still the most popular. Continuing from last week's episode, we have...
About this creation
...collecting a cutting torch and swapping out food supplies.



First the torch...



...which goes in the bottomless pockets.



Then the food supply...





"Looks like it's been drained for months."



"Eh, anyway."
*thunk*
*clatter*





And, because someone mentioned it in the previous one and I forgot, here's a quick runup on the current situation.

You:
Can feel: nothing much. Doesn't mean there's nothing happening, just that it's not strong enough to be felt through the suit.
Can smell: this horrible, horrible stink which smells like some kind of concentrate of the smell of old, wet rugby gear. Probably related to wearing a sealed suit and not having bathed for an indeterminate time period.
Can taste: the smell mentioned above.
Can hear: the whirr of a ventilation system.

Are carrying: a sword, an electromagnetic microgravity mobility tool (a big pole with magnets on the ends) and a cutting torch.

Misc: 1: People don't seem to like this "Fred" guy.
2: The ship you're on is the T.F.S. Aquila.
3: Your complete amnesia regarding events more recent than your childhood toilet training mishaps is still very alarming, although your short term memory seems to work fine given that you still remember waking up with a splitting headache.
4: There's something in the Xenobiology department, wherever that is, that is kept in a cage, needs to be fed and is capable of rendering a fully grown man incapable of movement, although the padlock is a comforting thought. Oh, and it's extra dangerous at feeding time.
5: Captain Morgan allegedly gives boring speeches.
6: Armed Space Pirates are apparently enough of a problem to require security lectures, OR you're on a frontline combat ship. Neither option holds much appeal.
7: There's multiple weapon stashes which apparently contain some pretty big guns, including "breacher ammo" which presumably does exactly what it says on the tin.
8: Mishandled cutting torches explode.
9:
On demand medical organ cloning exists although you're not going to get a new set of eyes in a hurry.
10: Someone keeps Draining The Laser Capacitors.
11: There seem to be aliens Out There and the laws of physics appear to operate in a manner normally seen in children's cartoons.
12: There's definite indications of some kind of armed conflict aboard. This conflict is severe enough to force Security to deploy combat armour, and the unknown adversary is heavily armed, with weapons either mechanical or biological, to the point of being capable of destroying said combat armour with a single attack.


So, will you:
A: try to guess the code for the door on the right?
B: go through the door on the left?
C: use your new cutting torch to slice through the door on the right?
D: use your new cutting torch to gain access to the ventilation system via the air vent on the right and some creative redecorating?
E: examine
I: the doohicky on the table next to the center door?
II: the thingymajig that looks like a transport shuttle's nosewheel?
III: the imager thingawhatsit on the desk?
IV: the object that looks like a cutting torch's power cell that's on the desk?
V: the huge doodlewhatsit next to the desk that looks like it came out of some wall?
VI: the cabinets on the left?
VII: the mechanical something-o-mat under the cabinets?
VIII: the item on the far left that looks like the bastard lovechild of a shock absorber and a set of naval binoculars?
IX: the thing under it that looks like a really strange bong?
F: search the desk?
G: sleep?
H: panic?

You have until the 22nd.

As a note: I do have a map, and yes, it does include provisions for creative pathfinding. I'd prefer if you not backtrack without reason, though. Currently there's no danger which might require a tactical withdrawl, which is why you can't go back through the center door.



Comments

  November 20, 2010
C
Areetsa C
 I like it 
That lego kid
  November 19, 2010
D please!
  November 19, 2010
Let's go with G.
 I like it 
  November 19, 2010
I'm still for B.
Areetsa C
 I like it 
Sidewinder The Critic
  November 18, 2010
E-IV, it seems that you need power to cut things...
Areetsa C
 I like it 
Angus J.
  November 18, 2010
F
Areetsa C
 I like it 
Dominick Sinclair
  November 18, 2010
C
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
"Can feel: nothing much. Doesn't mean there's nothing happening, just that it's not strong enough to be felt through the suit. Can smell: this horrible, horrible stink which smells like some kind of concentrate of the smell of old, wet rugby gear." --- It's just Phipson then.
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
B, let's scram. That door on the right is closed for a reason.
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
Go through the door on the left.
 I made it 
  November 18, 2010
Quoting Steven Hickman E-IV, WHAT PART OF POWERTORCHES EXPLODE DONT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND!?!?!??! You kinda need a power cell for it!
It's already loaded, and they only explode when the power cell is mishandled. Mishandled as in bashed on things, inserted wrong, charged wrong, charged for too long, charged too fast, etc. etc... Very powerful, long lasting power sources, but volatile.
Quoting Adam Hesketh c but carefuly is there any means of monertering the torch befor it gos critical and he gos up in a pink mist? and thanks for the low down
The torch itself doesn't explode, the power cell does. It shouldn't go off unless someone decides to use it for a hammer.
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
E! PANIC!!!!!
  November 18, 2010
E-IV, WHAT PART OF POWERTORCHES EXPLODE DONT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND!?!?!??! You kinda need a power cell for it!
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
C or D? Eh.. C
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
Definitely C.
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
D... D... D... DEFINATELY D i want a new area besides a small white room with a door on the right, a door on the left, some cra* lying around, and something in the room that IS useful but noone is smart enough to vote for it and it will be needed in the future. so I WANT TO GO IN THE AIR VENT. choice D
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
I'm going with "C."
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
I'll chose B because doors with lock codes on them usually are bad in these kind of situations. P.S. Are you Fred?
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
C
  November 18, 2010
G.
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
C.
  November 18, 2010
C
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
C.
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
Cool. I would say C
  November 18, 2010
c but carefuly is there any means of monertering the torch befor it gos critical and he gos up in a pink mist? and thanks for the low down
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
D. maybe the vent will lead to a another person??
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
Ill go with.....C!!!!!If you the guy dies will you make a MOCIA 3?
  November 18, 2010
B. Coded door could mean the bridge but not this close to a workshop. An escape pod would also be an option and if I'd lose my memory I'd just want a peaceful place. Or information. So let's get a move on, the bridge calls.
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
Fire up the torch! C.
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
C
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
C
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
D
 I like it 
  November 18, 2010
I'll go with C on this one. ~Ryan
 
By Areetsa C
Add to my favorite builders

28
people like this. See who.

1,483 visitors
33 comments
Added November 18, 2010
 


LEGO models my own creation MOCpages toys shop MOCIA 2, pt 17Other


You Your home page | LEGO creations | Favorite builders
Activity Activity | Comments | Creations
Explore Explore | Recent | Groups
MOCpages is an unofficial, fan-created website. LEGO® and the brick configuration are property of The LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, own, or endorse this site.
©2002-2014 Sean Kenney Design Inc | Privacy policy | Terms of use