A little MOC experimentation for the holidays. Happy Haloween!
About this creation
Some (None) of you guys may remember my Nightmare Fury, which was, in my oppionion, a cool MOC. However, that was posted over a year ago, and I have to say I've gotten much better since then. Case in point :)
I still used the same mask and color scheme on the new as I did on the old, but the overal design and presentation is WAY better, if I do say so my self.
Left Side (Note the asymetry)
Here's a pretty cool part, the tenticles. I tried some cool techniques on the, including using that sword, just to mix it up! :D
Lastly, the Base, which I used again from Razek, feel free to use it yourself, just credit me, please.
Gasp! What's this! Deconstruction Pictures! Yes! It's true! This is the first time I've posted some Decon pictures for a MOC, and that's mostly for two reasons. 1) I needed a lot of his pieces, leading to a quick salvage almost as soon as I took his pictures, and...
2) I wanted to show you the cool new way I found how to make a big, bulky (yet manuverable) body. I took three of the hip-pieces, stuck e'm together, and use the arm/leg connectors and connected two of the Agori/Matoran bodies. It makes for a sweet looking torso, with the added funtion of mobility. Again, feel free to use it! (with Credit ;D)
Well, There it is! Hope you liked it! Comment 'N Rate Please, and have a