A non-stud (well, almost) version of a dirt bike. In a simplified abstract sorta way.
About this creation
This model represents my official entry into the non-stud world. At first I was a tad skeptical about Lego's strategy of getting rid of the old technic stud beams and replacing them with the new slick non-stud ones. But once I started using them I just couldn't get enough of them. So this dirt bike is my first attempt at building something with the sole purpose of using as little stud beams as possible. The model took me approximately 2 days to build, or roughly 10-11 hours. Of course later on I made a few quick modifications, like adding a support.