Moe's Tavern, owned by shady barman Moe Szyslak, is the preferred bar of choice to Homer, Lenny, Carl and Barney. On the corner of a street next to King Toot's Music Store the tavern has:
- Undergone many name changes (Moe's Tavern/Flaming Moes/Moes)
- Had short-lived fame whilst selling the Flaming Moe drink
- Suffered an arson attack after Moe was desperate to keep his girlfriend
- Been converted into a family restaurant - named Uncle Moe's Family Feedback
- Been revamped for trendy youths and renamed M
- Been a speakeasy during a period of prohibition
- Demolished and rebuilt as an English public house (but soon changed back)
The Lego version has two walls - the exterior is beige to resemble the actual one and the interior is dark wood and grey. Most of what can be found in Moe's Tavern is inside (although due to lack of space there is no pool table). Your reviews are welcome.
Pictures of Moe are scattered throughout the tavern. Although (in 'real life') these pictures are next to the bar there was (in the lego one) no space so I put pictures of Moe's beloved jar on the wall by the seats.
The seating area - this area of the tavern has been seen many times (although not as popular as the bar) and was used by Chief Wiggum to track down illegal firework purchasing by Fat Tony - aided reluctantly by Bart and Milhouse