A nice shot of my MTT. It is SNOT, one of the few things of mine that actually incorporates SNOT.
Butt shot. Nice, isn't it? Hehehehe.....I said "Butt"
And now you can see some SNOT....yes, it's on your shirt too......
Trying to be intimidating.
Oom-9 in the MTT's cockpit.
Open wide! Droid rack, fits 18 droids.
Some more SNOT. Eww........
And a last picture to leave your jaw hanging, either from my feeble attempts at comedy, or the complete and utter awesomeness of teh supa kewl moc.
1. I am not a comedian. Don't worry.
2. This MTT holds 36 droids when fully....filled.
3. It is about 658 pieces.
4. It weighs 2.5 pounds and is about 13 inches long.
5. Yes, this is the old MTT, the one that was released in 2000. I first modified it back in September '08. I wasn't satisfied with it, so I messed around with it some more. Now, this is so heavily modified, it's practically custom.
I don't know why I did this. Some people asked about it in my last moc, and since it is my favorite Star Wars ship, I thought I'd make it even better than the first posting! Now, for....
Stuff you'll actually care about!-
1. I dunno. Kris Allen won American Idol, The Cubs SUCK, and one last thing, perhaps the most important of all!
This is still really great, but there is a difference between S.N.O.T. and "studless". To tell you the truth, there's not much S.N.O.T. on this. S.N.O.T. is really the incoporation of technuiqes in a moc involving transfering the bricks into different positions other than stacking straight up. If you're still confused then check out my full definition on the S.N.O.T. homepage. Hope this helped! ~S.K.
It's pretty cool! I got a correction for 'ya: It's not Studs-Not-On-Top, it's studless. (That's gotta be one of the most common and ann0ying thing people get wrong.) But other than that, it's very good! 5/5!
Nice Mtt- maybe little too smooth for my taste and instead of track there should be droidrack- but this can be completely different version and silverdroid looks nice- i've also came up with that idea.
Good job! The overall smoothness of things looks great for this.
I like it
June 2, 2009
I'm guessing your a fan of South Park. So am I! Have you seen the World of Warcraft one? But back to your moc, it's really well detailed with the SNOT sides and the troop bay looks really wide. You did a good job on the overall shape too. Well done!