1. Cyclops (Scott Summers): My first X-Men custom ever! All the other decals are based on this one. He's my favorite character. His mutant powers are laser vision, trigonomic sense, and invulnerability (to optic blasts).
2. Wolverine (Logan): Another cool guy, he can extend three one-foot long bones claws (coated with indestructable adamantium). The claw technique is from Luc the Builder (if I can I will attach the claws to the knuckles).
3. Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner): As a kid, I didn't like him. Now, I think he's awesome and a little creepy. He can teleport himself and anything he touches. I hope the tail and hair are good.
4. Storm (Ororo Munroe): She still needs a cape (I said it was a WIP). Storm is pretty cool, she can project lightining and manipulate wind and rain.
5. Colossus (Piotr Rasputin): How's the silver? Colossus is awesome, but has a far too small role in the X-Men trilogy. Oh well, he can turn his skin into steel which gives him strength and durability.
6. Beast (Hank McCoy): Beast is a good character. He has a terrible appearance that he is judged by. His powers are enhanced strength, speed, agility, and durability.
7. Iceman (Bobby Drake): He's cool (okay sorry for that losy pun). He can project and manipulate ice. His best friend is John Allerdyce (until he turns evil).
8. Professor Xavier: The man that started it all! He formed the team starting with Cyclops. He has very powerful telepathy. He is also in a wheelchair (my design).
This is the front which shows the cockpit, where Cyclops is during flights. There is also room for someone else (Phoenix, once I make her) to sit behind him.
This shows the modified part of the cockpit. It allows Cyclops to slide through the opening into the cabin for the high-altitude drops. I also part cut a big circle off of my thumb trying to do this (I know, it KILLED!!!!)
The roof is also easily removable. I shows enough room for 9-10 passengers. It also had a small medical center in the back. This took a long time. The roof is high enough that the X-Men can sit down straight and have a little head room.
This is the opening panel on the right side of the X-Jet. It is used to get out and to perform high-altitude air drops for missions. It gives another look inside.
The engine, not much else to say.
The whole thing. I hope you like it and please comment.
honestly the characters are pretty good you should create an account on Lego cuusoo and make this one of your projects.DO NOT I repeat DO NOT include the x-jet with the characters. 1st of all that looks nothing like the x jet and 2nd more people want the decal version of minifigures like you have them because including the x-jet will get you less support. thx 4 listening LONGWING
Where do you get these accessories like hair and clothes ...they are like all amazing i really want to be able to make thing like these but i dont know how can anyone tell me how to make these x men characters and where to get all different types of accessories
please please please
if you know how can you send me an email my email address is email@example.com
Quoting Tim Drake
Sweeet Where did you get blue hands i really need to make a blue and light grey batman
I'm sorry but I don't know. my LEGO collection is actually something like 6 LEGO collections (many from garage sales, some from my older brother). I didn't buy whatever had the blue hands originally. If I learn anything more I'll tell you.
if anyone actually reads this, X-Men: The X-Factor is canceled. I highly doubt I will decide otherwise. I'm not going to take the time to make a series not all of my fans really wanna see very much. so that's why. If you all start really begging I might decide it's worth it but as of now, the series is canceled.
I like it
May 2, 2009
I don't like Beast that much and Wolverine looks bad here. Other wise, it's okay.