Steeple Brink Cove, a small fishing hamlet where locals work away trying to earn a living from the sea. A peacefull place with no trouble. Untill one stormy night, a strange ship was wrecked on the rocks. The locals came down to the harbour to watch the incident, hoping to salvage anything of value. All hands were lost except one man, who fought the waves and managed to swim ashore. His name was John Coppinger. He now controls the cove with his band of smugglers and no-one dare stands upto them. They light torches on the clifftops to falsely draw ships onto the rocks at night. Then they plunder the ships and kill who ever they find. The locals live in fear of this wicked man, now known as 'Cruel Coppinger'.
About this creation
1. Steeple Brink Cove.
2. No longer a peacefull fishing hamlet.
3. Fishermen at work on the beach.
4. Coppinger's cottage.
5. Tradesman transporting the goods which Coppinger makes sure he recieves half of the revenue.
6. Coppinger's cliftop hideout.
7. Coppinger's men stand watch with a cannon at the ready.
8. Fishermen at work.
10. The stream.
12. Cruel Coppinger(center) with some of his gang.
15. A fishermen rows out to work, passing the wreck of a ship lost to Coppingers evil ways.
That is very cool. It is similar to something I have planned. I love the detail and the way you used the bricks on the sea wall. Going to have to digest more of the detail when I have more time. You crank these huge scenes out so fast!