Update: The authority for fire rescue North Ireland has changed the name of the service to the above as this better suits the service.
The stations that cover the city:
1. Eleanor street, 2 bay's and established in 1932 and is the oldest station serving the city. (It is a moc of two fire brigade sets). (Fire investigation unit)
2. Central station, 6 bay', Dublin road, replaced the old Victorian five bay station, also housed an ambulance until disbandment in 1955.USAR/rope rescue.
3. Lisburn road, 4 bay's
4. Upper Newtownards Road, 3 bay's
9. Harbour station, one pump, along with marine 1,2,3.
The stations that cover country:
5. Flame fighters, (4 bay moc)
6. Union street, 2 bay's
7. Kayla Avenue 2 bay's
8. Pippa park 1 bay.
Other ideas for the service.
4 on call officer cars.
2 mechanics tow lorry and van.
1 USAR search dog van.
1 Merc sprinter van for "DIM" unit
Other stations that may or may not be built.
Hazmat station 3 bay's, 1 pump
Rescue station 3 bay's, 1 pump