1. I'm a follower of Jesus, I love him and he loves me. That's the most important thing in my life, so I put it into fact 1. God does so many go(o)d things in my life, one of the most encouraging (and also one of my favourites) is: You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart (Jeremiah 29.13)
What an affirmation from God!
2. I just was in the Praisecamp ( praisecamp.ch/ ) with 4'000 other Christians and it was awesome to see what God did. I personally didn't had a special happening in this week, but it was so cool to see how many gorgeous things God did in this one week. It also was the first time for me to worship with 3999 other people in one big hall. =D
3. Last autumn, we visited Greece with School, as our study trip. We were there for 2 weeks and had a great time. All the ruins were actually quite boring to visit, but swimming in the sea was great! We are 5 Christians in our class and that is awsome (before I came to this class I was alone).
The last place we visited before going back to Switzerland was Kap Sounion. It's the most epic place I've been until now =D A very nice ancient greek temple, 300 metre high cliffs and a ton of wind.
4. I'm still in school for 1 1/2 years with the main subject Ancient Greek and Latin. My absolutely favourite subject is philosophy, it's the only one in which I have the feeling that I study something useful. After school I want to study theology or philosophy, but maths and physics are also aweome, it's so hard to decide... I'm totally open how God lead's me and I want to faith in this fully, it's easy to say, but hard to do ;)
5. In my freetime I'm doing YMCA, mountainbiking and Basketball, when I'm not building LEGO. In mountainbiking I'm pretty good (I do it since 1 1/2 years), I might join a club, but that would take to much time, which I now need for church and other hobbies.
6. My favourite movie:
Arn the Knight Templar and Christopher Nolan's Batman Trilogy.
For Arn, I sadly didn't see the series, only the cinema movie. Still, it's a very good and historically accurate movie, while the best point is that it doesn't have a happy end. LOL. I otherwise like older movies, like Conspiracy Theory (ok, not that old xP ) or similar ones with a cool story.
7. My favourite book:
I didn't read it all, but last year I read the new testament =).
I quite like fantasy books, everything with dragons, mages and orks, but I still didn't read the Lord of the Rings. xD
8. My favourite song:
- "Jesus Lord of Heaven" by Kutless
- "Frei zum Läbe" by Upstream (Swiss german worhip)
9. Back to LEGO: As you might know, my favourite LEGO theme is Vikings, in which I also build (usually), but I also like the Middle east, so PoP was a very good series for me, althought I didn't even buy one set. (I'm not a fan of flesh figs and most torsos have flesh on it, which makes them only useful with beards or something similar. I also joined Mitgardia in GoH and Loreos in LCC, in both I had a great time! Thanks to the people who made this possible!
10. This picture is already 2 years old, but I still look the same, I just couldn't find a good newer one. It was taken in... ah, don't care, I just love this straw hat.
I'm also active on Flickr, Eurobricks and on Classic-Castle.
If you have any questions or just want to talk a little just add me on Skype. Here's my username: