Welcome to my MOCpage! My newest creations are in the "Late MOCs" and "Minifig-scale Cars" folders below. Please leave me a comment if you'd like!
My highest interests in LEGO are Cars (of all scales), Space & sci-fi in general (including both Star Trek and STAR WARS, GUNDAM & more), Town (namely Modulars) and a particular fancy in the tons of awesome "medieval" builds across MOCpages (covering LotR, LoM, general castle, etc.), which themselves cover various themes as castles, landscaping, rock-work, fantasy anything...
Here's some of the builders whose MOCs I like a lot (my list is incomplete but there's TONS more great car/vehicle builders on MOCpages and the net!):
• Ron Dayes: builder of the sharpest Minifig-scale 6 & 7wide supercars which fit 2 Minifigs
• Search Function: inventor of the lowest, 6wide & 2-'fig fittin' LEGO cars on MOCpages
^ Actually, both of these guys build some of the sleekest, lowest LEGO cars that still somehow fit 2 Minifigs side-by-side! • Justin Davies, Senator Chinchilla ., Davanchi M.... check out their flickrs too! or my Favorite Builders!
»» Now a sneak-peak of my current 6wide projects
• '91 GMC Syclone (a LEGO in black. wonderful -_-) >=D
• Peugeot 307 WRC (a sort of test platform, may be combined with the following)
• Honda Civic EK-6 (only cuz I want to do a hatchback; it might be tough but should be another learning experience)
• Nissan "- -" (a secret project. which is not the R34 ;) those pics are forthcoming...)
• Toyota AE86 (DONE! coming soon! in Hatch, Coupe & Levin variants!)
• Scion FR-S (this one might give me a little trouble...)
• '90-'93 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ (w/QUAD-4!!!!! V6? never heard of it)
• '11 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 (hopefully w/secret dual build ;) a Hellcat version? yea right, there's prolly 5 of them on here already :P)
+ at least 3 more completed cars which need to be cleaned up a little and photographed screen-shot/cropped. these are the first 6wides that I built, so they're very precious. one is on its way.
Seems like I'm gonna try my hand at a larger scale car pretty soon too. If I can only finish one of these like 5 different other 6wide cars I'm working on >|!!!
Some of my favorite music is played weekly by my own local college radio station every Tuesday night (7-9PM EST) on WRUW 91.1FM Cleveland (out of Case Western Reserve University). Children of the Metal Movement!! If you like Metal, hit em up now. Tuesday'll be here before you know it, and Roger's a perfect host! HE GETS TO THE MUSIC IN A HURRY! you can download each set, every week. I've many sets going back to mid/late 2014 so let me know if you'd like one!
I use SR3D Builder for building LEGO in virtual 3D. I have yet to try LDD. I used to use MLcad a longgggg time ago but thought it was a little cumbersome. I might try it again soon, though! Right now I'm working out how to render my models with POV-RAY :D!
»» Here's my Brickshelf account as well as my Flickr. There's not a lot posted atm, only a few Junker pics & my last two surviving Gundams for now. I basically post here at MOCpages first.
»» If you'd like to drop me a line, send one to 13aeon [at] gmail [dot com]!
Why is the letter K like a pigs tail? Cause they're both at the end of Pork!