Welcome to the official MOC Page of T-LUG, the Trinity LEGO® Users Group, a student club at Trinity Christian Academy. Our group consists of K5 - 6th grade students and a few adults who love LEGO® too! We are looking to add middle and high schoolers as interest grows.
To provide a place for student fans of LEGO® to meet and share ideas, to provide members a chance to display their creations, to promote building with LEGO bricks as hobby and to have fun.
• To create an environment for the exchange of ideas,information and skills relevant to LEGO®
• To display the endless possibilities of LEGO®
• Conduct group meetings on a weekly basis
• Discuss and practice building techniques
• Understand LEGO vocabulary such as S.N.O.T. (studs not
• Photograph and display student projects
• Enhance creativity and problem solving
• Encourage and practice Christ-like creativity,
cooperation, citizenship, organization and neatness
Please feel free to leave comments and ratings, just be sensitive since these kids range from 5yrs. old up to pre-teens.
You will also see club related creations from its sponsors as well.
Thanks and Enjoy!
T-LUG is a group for the student fans of LEGO® here at Trinity Christian Academy. All individually created text, images or trademarks are the intellectual property of the individual members of T-LUG. Any group created text, images or trademarks are the intellectual property of T-LUG and Trinity Christian Academy. All trademarks, service marks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
LEGO®, LEGOLAND®, DACTA®, DUPLO®, PRIMO®, FABULAND®, SCALA®, TECHNIC®, MINDSTORMS®, and ZNAP® are trademarks or registered trademark of the LEGO® Company, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this group.