I've started this unique page here at Bionicle Display with the aim of the following:
1. to promote and improve building skills of mocers thru the help of advice from other mocers
2. to promote friendship within the group.
1. You may post only MOC that are at least one(1) week or more old from your original post.
2. You may post only MOCs that have had only a rating of only 10 or below. For more than 10 "like" ratings please refrain from posting here.
3. You need to state the reason of why you are posting it here. It should be in question form. Please do not say "I think you will like it" or something similar to that. A good example is:
My Moc's name:_____
Moc's Link: _____
Please copy and paste the above and fill in the blanks.
4. By posting your link here, you agree that you will have an open mind for comments on your page or comments posted on this conversation area.
5. For those who wish to look at the link here, please have in mind that you would like to give a good constructive critics. You may opt to give a good or no ratings or just give a critic to help out the mocer improve his creation or build style or anything related to his page.
Please be reminded that conversation that attacks a person or a group of people (eg, mean, bullying, racist, sexist, hateful) will result in the immediate suspension from Bionicle Display and possible termination of your MOCpages account.
At BD, we like to do things organize so I hope you will understand.
6. This conversation page will have a trial run for until End of January. Afterwhich, the administrators of BD will decide whether to close this page or extend it.
7. Moderators and Administrators, please remind members to follow the rules here.
8. Please do not pose unrelated post here and please REFRAIN FROM ADVERTISING YOUR NEW MOCS and REFRAIN FROM POSTING MOCS OF YOUR WITH MORE THAN 10 RATINGS.
I was wondering which music would go well with this and how to cut down on glare while taking photos. I take my photos outside is hte problem, my house is to dark to take them insdie, and with the silver pieces i have on my mocs...well you get the idea. I'm not entirely sure this is what you meant Harvey, but I'll say it anyway! Permalink