1. The first round of the game will begin on December 26th, and end on December 30th. The goal of the game, is to build the best creation in the quickest amount of time. Each round lasts only 5 days.
2. The judging will be done in this way: The judges will give a personal score out of 20. You can also earn bonus points, like this: If you post the first day of the round, you will get 5 bonus points. If you post on the second day, you will get 4 bonus points. If you post on the last day of the round, you will get 1 bonus point. So technically the lowest possible score is 1, because even if the judges all hate your entry, you can still get 1 point from posting!
3. More round-specific rules will be posted in the appropriate round threads. Categories and match-ups may or may not be like the MOC-Olympics, in most rounds probably not.
4. BrickArms, BrickForge, BrickWarrior, etc, are acceptable but if judges do not approve, they may reduce points.
5. Clone parts and brands (e.g. Megablocks) are not acceptable and will result in a 50% deduction of your entry's score.
6. LDD is not allowed.
IMPORTANT! YOU NEED TO SIGN UP IN THE SIGN UP THREAD IN ORDER TO PLAY!