- The Chain-gun is just simply sweet. I haven't seen the use of the tread for an ammo belt before, so you get bonus points for creativity.
- The "head" is a great touch as the way the mech is built, it looks as if it should be hunched over which it is... I like the consistency on that part.
- The leg greebles are good in the respect that it isn't over-powering and it just there... if you know what I mean.
- The MiniTank is cute... 'nuff said.
- The cables are okay, but since you went into so much detail elsewhere, I'd like to see a little more complexity.
- The turret on the top needs some sides, it looks like a dish on top of an inverted dish, with tubes poking out.
- Personally, at least in my opinion, I think that the legs should be perfectly symmetrical. I don't mean leg to leg, just the leg itself. It looks... weird... I'd suggest flipping that slope piece so it faces up...
- The feet are good, but I'd like some toes... that's just me... and it's not really a problem.
- The railgun, kind of sticks out, in a bad way, compared to the awesome chaingun... using a key hole for a muzzle, would have been better IMO...
- The legs have greebles, but what about the body? Out of black?
- Black is great when used properly and you did use it properly. Good contrast with the clear bright yellow.