View all 29
Corhaven is a massive land filled with mythic beasts and magic, were do you belong?
-characters must follow the basic rules provided.-
-Dwarf: Must have short legs and a beard. (unless female)
-Undead: Must have white skin and head. (can use skeleton heads and parts.)
-Gnome: Pretty much a dwarf minus the beard.
-Human: Basic lego guy, yellow skin.
-Elf: Tan skinned lego guy.
-Orc: Green skinned lego guy.
-Kyree: Brown hair and (make) brown wings if possible.
-Fae: Fairies, must have some sort of insect-like wings. They normally wear black and dark colors.
-Famadorians: A feral race, consisting of Gargoyles, beastmen, satyrs, and centaurs. (anything half mammal.)
-Cephil: A reptile/amphibian/fish race. Must have one of the following: gills, fins, scales, or a shell.
(If you have a suggestion for other races, please leave a comment.)
-Your character has to live somewhere, so pick a spot you think would be possible for you to build off of. -
1. Polar wastes: a barren wasteland, almost completely unknown to any race. Consists of pine trees, mountains, and ice.
2. OseShalar: a ring of tropical islands mainly inhabited by elves. Their coasts are home to the Cephil.
3. Nad'haer: a peninsula consisting mainly of farmlands and small villages. Inhabited by peasant humans and elves.
4. The Great Whatsit: a gnomish engineering city, nestled high in the mountains. (not tundra however)
5. Obbitiz: a large human city,one of the biggest in Corhaven.
6. The Wilds: large mass of thick woods that none have ever explored.
7.Black hills: A stretching plain of ash nestled beneath a volcano. Many dwarves make homes in the heated lava-rock around them.
8. Fama Grove: The largest city, nestled in a rocky valley home to the famadorians.
1.Sereg-lor: Massive desert in the shadow of another volcano and ring of mountains, home to orcs.
2.Massitan: The Elven Capital, warring with the orcs, trying to keep them at bay.
3. Deatan: An area of supreme famine and drought. Inhabited only by the undead.
4. Dragon Lands: just what it sounds like. The tallest mountains in Corhaven, inhabited by dragons only.
5. Gultaur: Fae and Kyree city. They have large multi-story citadels with no staircases, they believe only in flying, so you won't find any wandering humans here.
You are allowed to be an elf, and live in the gnomish Whatsit, so races are only mentioned to infer that they are the predominant species in that area. Be sure that you adjust your character accordingly, No characters wearing tank tops in the Polar wastes.
-list your occupation, here's some examples: -
(No matter your class you can still go on adventures! :D )
Post this in the thread adjacent:
Abilities: dabbles in magic (list the magic) and likes to fish.