This is a new contest, for the remainder of the summer...
I have named it "summer cars 2012", and the idea is to create a car, of any scale, that is great for driving in the sun.
What will score points:
• Convertible roofs (no differ in points between function/non function),
• Interior detail,
• Engine detail,
• It has to be a fun car to drive,
• Real cars will instantly get more points (made up cars can still enter, but will instantly get less points).
You may enter up to 2 cars, and whichever gets the highest score will be your entrant. You are allowed to enter already made cars, or ones made especially for this contest.
Your models will be judged on 4 categories:
• Use of techniques (out of 20),
• Exterior detail (out of 15),
• Interior detail (out of 15),
• and an overall score (your points all added together, out of 50).
Therefore, there will be a winner of each category. (the car with the most points in a certain category)
Each judge will mark you on these 4 categories, and the scores they have given you will be added together. For example, if I gave you an overall mark of 45/50 and another judge gave you 39/50, your mark would be 84/100.
If you have any queries, please ask. :)
1. Harry Gravett
2. Mitchell "DiRT3 Gymkana
The deadline for this contest is september 1st, so get building!!!